Services We Provide
Differential & Axle Performance Upgrades
We can recommend and install limited-slip and locking differentials for increased traction as well as upgraded axle shafts manufactured from stronger than OEM materials. Stronger differentials and axle shafts with increased spline counts are also available for some vehicles. Explore our performance upgrade options on our Upgrades Page.
Ring and Pinion, Differential, and Axle Replacement Parts
Ring & Pinion Service stocks complete lines of Original Equipment (OEM) parts, high quality aftermarket parts, and less expensive budget parts. We will get your vehicle back on the road quickly, using the highest quality parts available, suited to your performance needs and budget.
- Pinion Seal/Axle Seal Replacement: 0.5-1 Hour
- Differential Bearing Replacement: 2-3 Hours
- Ring and Pinion Replacement: 2-3 Hours
- Differential Replacement: 2-3 Hours
- Independent Front Suspension Differential Work: 3-4 Hours